Become a Volunteer
Duties of the volunteer:
- To know how to make a complaint if you didn’t respect his rights.
- Commitment to what can be provided.
- To respect the agreements and the time specified, or to submit a notice if not respected.
- To do all the assigned work completely and correctly.
- To give ideas on how he could help the NGO.
- To respect all the politics and procedures of the NGO.
- The seriousness in work in order to get a certificate of well performance to be added to his/her experiences.
- To respect the trust, he is given by the NGO.
- To discreet about all the secrets of the NGO.
- Respect all the other opinions by the other volunteers.
- To represent the NGO in a good and positive way.
- Compliance with the equal opportunity policy in the NGO.
- To attend all the meetings, and to give an excuse in urgent situations to the administrator.
- To attend 40% at least from the activities of the NGO.
Rights of the volunteer
- Seeking for aims and principles of the NGO.
- Choosing activities that suits his abilities and skills.
- Gaining guidance, training, and supervision needed in-order to do assigned tasks.
- The feeling of the importance of his efforts that helps the NGO to accomplish its mission.
- Get an evaluation for his/her work, participate in evaluating the whole activity.